Saturday 8 December 2007

sniff . cough . burp

well, it's been some time. looks like we've all been on journeys. some near some far, some abstract and some... well, snotty. I have been nursing an explosive and needlessly spotty nose. Still it could be worse. I have not yet sought solace in the dubious pleasures of McDonald's deep fried "Festive Pies" (which, as my dear facebook will readers know I am still viewing with considerable distaste. or should that be disdain.) basically they are like the McDonald's apple pies, but filled with mincemeat and some form of custard. Yuck.

Got a lovely cd of images from Citeh Gallereh and Fireboog. From my friend and co-accortumnite Ola. May post a few up here to give youse all an idea.

Glenn- I trust yer settling in well. Let's make that recording happen. Euan, let's hope that same young neerdowell is charged with cobbling visual obits for less obscure arteests such as her majesty the queen (she's got to go someday right?) Francois, be well young friend, will pass by one day this week. Oh and should I get some fancy pants microphonage from me faculty for above mentioned recording?

last but not least, this month sees the release of a little track called Got Got Need on gorgeous limited vinyl. featuring the drubbing talents of one Mister Eu rodger, it's all pressed up and ready to rock. So get it whilst it's hot.

Dono out.

No comments: