Friday 23 November 2007

Claves of Dave

Good afternoon my sweet sweet humpbacks.

Any thoughts on the on Deutsche Bank eve? I'm sorry not to have been there but it was not to be, at least I finally got my drums tracks recorded for SchneiderTM/Lustfaust record.

I'm hoping we will get to play again before I head south for the winter. I'd love to break out the sp-555. Although navigating the instruction manual alone requires some kind of qualification (perhaps a GNVQ, advanced mind).

When would everyone be free for Ambient diagnostics and curry? I've only got a couple of gigs before I go and my rehearsal schedule looks suspiciously open. I suspect it will fill up with evenings spent individually wrapping my CDs (or Katy's ceramic oddities).

Any news on bringing culture to the carparks of the midlands? How about Liverpool?
I've also got some ideas of my own but I'll blerg them later.

No comments: